Sunday, September 11, 2011

Vogue's Fashion Night Out was huge success for Sydney Fashionistas

My first port of call on thursday night was into Pitt street mall and Vogue Fashion's Night Out, then onto the Fashion industry reunion at Slide. While out watching Sydney people out getting amongst Australia's and the world's best fashion fare, I couldn't help noticing that there were some that needed every opportunity to be exposed to those with some idea of fashion. I'm all for reducing visual pollution of all kinds, so when I spotted this foot attire across the road at a VFNO function, at first had me shaking my head, then put a smile on my face, and reminded yet again of the task that still lies ahead. It's not just the thongs.....it's the dark stockings with light coloured shoes, the shoes at least one size too big, and at an Vogue NO event,  NFI, Visual Pollution!
australian fashion photographer gilbert rossi shoots bad taste shoe fashion, ugly shoe fashion at vogue fashion's night out event, visual pollution

1 comment: