Saturday, August 20, 2011

Maxim model Renee Somerfield in new studio shoot

Renee came to me on a go-see/meet, I had seen her around and about and on a page or two. It was just to see her book and see if we could do anything together etc
When taking the usual casting reference pix, I saw that there was more to Renee than was evident from the shots of her I had seen. I went on to make a few more images.... Another improvised shoot that produced some hot images and gave me an insight into who she was, and what she could bring to the table. I can see great potential in Renee, a clue I got from her enthusiastic approach to date.
                         
                              Stay tuned, and you will see some more sizzling images from us. 

maxim australia model renee somerfield, glamour photographer gilbert rossi shoots maxim model, blonde model without top, sultry expression from model

maxim australia glamour model renee somerfield, sexy model in leather jacker, busty blonde in studio shoot, sydney photographer gilbert rossi shooting in warehouse studio


 sydney photographer gilbert rossi shooting fashion portrait, studio fashion portrait photography

modelling portfolio fashion portrait, renee somerfield in gilbert rossi shoot, blonde glamour model in sexy beauty shoot


No comments:

Post a Comment